Sunday, August 5, 2012

Mini Track Practice¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨


Our Track Field! \(^O^)/
Good evening everyone!~ Miki just woke up from her long nap about 2 hours ago heheh :D So like Mika-chan, I also went running this morning at 9 with a few others, which made me realize how out of shape I was Dx We did 2 laps warm up and Miki was feeling fine...but if we did the regular track practice of 4 lap/1 mile warm up I'll probably be extremely out of breathe, huffing and puffing (>_<)" ...that'll be pretty sad considering it doesn't really happen to me on a normal basis in Winter/Spring Track :/ Anyways, we did some stretching and started our work out which was suppose to be a modified ladder (100, 150, 200, 300, 200, 150, 100) as compared to the one in track practice which included a 400 and had two 300 instead... But Miki was weak and it's been a while since running so after skipping the 300 and finishing the second 200, I think I was about to puke (-___-)" It was so hot outside too so that didn't help...After cooling off in the shade bit, my friend walked home with me...we waited for the many cars to pass so we can finally cross the road, but it took a while since there's no traffic light. :/ That's why once we got to the other side, this usagi finally gave up and threw up a bit augh...(T___T) What will this usagi ever do when we do other work outs that are worst? (O_O)! Must go and practice more this summer to get ready! o(>~<)o In the end we went into the grocery store nearby to cool in the ac :P Maybe it's just me, but I felt like the fruits there have some kind of magical recovery power, because once I walked into the store the scent of the fresh fruits "revived" me from my half-dead state x3 and Miki brought some strawberries nomnomom <(*O*<) The plan was suppose to be biking to Rita's Ice after cooling down at my house, but just as we were about to leave the house, my friend had to go :( Miki got a ride with them to Wallgreens though, and brought some snacks :3 since our house is practically empty of that (=~=) I walked back home and then later reverted back to my lazy self z~Z~z~Z The heat was so strong this morning and suddenly it decides to thunderstorm at night \(o.O)/ What is wrong with this weather?  And is Mika-chan feeling okay under this storm? D:
Miki didn't take any pictures running today, so instead here are some pictures from last year during our home meet :D
As they warm up/stretch before their race :3

Ah! They saw me~ \(*O*)/











You can't see my eyes... (-___-)"









P.S. Oh and to answer Mika-chan's question...kinda o_o...
So after school ends at around 2:05 all the track kids have to rush to the track buses before they leave w/o us to the track field...(running before track practice actually begins woot~ x_x) ...well that and get a good seat or only half your bum will actually be on a seat while the other half is just sitting in mid-air on a invisible chair :'D ...but um yeah so we get changed once we're at the field house, wait everyone else to arrive, do our warm up laps, stretches, drills, and then finally the work out itself which if we do everything fast enough we should be able to leave by 4:00 if not then 4:30...except for the kids for take the late bus, they'll have to wait until 5 to get a ride home :/ But there's also some others that work out until 5... Basically everything happens around this span of time, and it's kind of hard to give an exact time considering it's different everyday...I'm sorry not sure if this even answered your question o(>_<)o

3 comments:

  1. >O< MIKA HATES THUNDER!!!~ Q-Q
    thank god the storm is over.
    and yes, your answer does help :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so lazy compared to you guys ; _ ;
    I need to start doing early morning runs :U
    And I want storm. Send storm here te A et

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay we'll all be running now :D Miku, if we can send a storm over, why don't we just send ourselves over there instead x3

      Delete