Wednesday, August 15, 2012

♥ ─── resolutions/motivation ──── ♥

what a nerd *= - =*
Hai-hai, my lovely songbirds~!!
Mika is such a geeky asian. She figured out the equation to draw a heart on le calculator as you can see~ eheh~
While she was wasting her time on this useless information, Mika pondered over many things and has finally made a resolution/gained motivation/set a plan on things she plans on doing/finishing/accomplishing~!!!

(1) SAT: She will try her hardest during the next 7 weeks to increase her SAT score so by the time the actual SAT comes around, she will be prepared. Mika has set an intensive study schedule to do so. Practice, practice, practice w/ no distractions. Which means during the next two days, she will be finishing up her animes/dramas and shall not start another until after SAT. Also, cleaning and other distractions such as shopping will also be completed during the next two days.
This is so cool~!!
Made up of smaller images~
image mosaic... something or other.com
lol. just google it~

(2) Diet/Exercise: Mika will not pay any attention to losing weight until after SATs because studying makes her hungry. And she'd rather be happy, full, and concentrated on studying rather than
   paining over things she is craving. Also, I may have to cease
   running as well, just for now so it doesn't take time out of my
   studying and concentration.
 
   (3) Friends: I have none at school, so no problem. And talking with
   you guys for one or two hours every once in a while (like every
   other day or so) won't affect my studying and I have the blog to
   communicate with you guys *^O^*
 
   (4) Voice Acting: Mika has decided to pursue voice acting as a
   hobby~!! Might be a good experience *O* Also, my school requires
   us to do something called CAS hours which are Creativity, Action,
   and Service hours. So, voice acting can be creativity~! eheh~! easy
   double teaming hours~!! >O<

   (5) Work/Saving Money: Mika will apply to Abercrombie &
   Fitch next June and will hopefully get the job >O< She will
   work hard to save money for le China trip~!! Also, since
   she no longer associates herself with le ex-friends/people
   from school, there is no need for her to go out as often which
   means she will spend less money~!!! According to her
   calculations, there is a high chance that she will save a little
   over $7,000 by senior summer~!!
 
hm...i think that's all for now. ^O^ And so, I may not be online as often anymore due to the fact that I will be studying my butt off most of the time. In fact, I've even decided to shut my computer down so it doesn't distract me and turning it on/waiting it for to turn on is such a pain. Therefore, it discourages me from using the internet. And later in the day, when I want to Skype, I'll just use my iPod *^O^* You guys can text me or Skype me (my Skype will always be on because my iPod is always on) whenever you feel like it tho~! c: it won't be a bother. OKIE DOKES!!~ GANBATTE-DESU~!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think I might need to do this also... ; n ;

    ReplyDelete
  2. My my what a list... good luck (>_<)b ...Miki agrees with Miku, it's time to start planning (=3=)/

    ReplyDelete