Wednesday, August 29, 2012

☆ ─── clumsy mika pt. 2 ──── ☆

Hai-hai, my furry forest friends~!
Today, Mika was prancing around her house because today just felt like a good day *^O^*
I mean, the weather is beautiful, my bed is so comfortable, and everything just feels right.
Also, Mika organized everything for school today and is so excited to go back.
My initial fear of being alone has passed, and now I just want to go back to see my teachers~!
I have some really cool teachers in my school, altho there are some that I absolutely hate...
but that's a whole other story.
Anyways, so Mika was prancing around her home, when....
A WILD STAIRCASE APPEARS!! *cue Pokemon battle music*
(this is a pokemon reference, in case you couldn't tell)
BA-BUMP BA-BUMP BUMPITY BUMP!
Mika fell down the stairs on her bum like an idiot. Q-Q It hurt so much~!!!
My bum was aching and my neck hurt (for some odd reason).
Le sigh~ I must learn to watch where I'm walki-- er...prancing.
I wish I was more graceful and lady-like and proper....
Proper ladies wouldn't be prancing around their homes like idiots in the first place...
It's a good thing that I didn't break my leg though like my aunt did when she fell down the stairs.
Mika is all smiles now tho~ *^O^*

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear (>_<) but don't worry I'm w/ you on the clumsiness...I've tripped upstairs and even on thin air before :'D ...still now I'm worried, we might need to tie a rope to Mika or else she'll be prancing around and end up getting lost when we're in China xP

    ReplyDelete