Thursday, August 9, 2012

♥ ─── new love ──── ♥

Hai-hai, my delightful macaroons~!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
I have found a new love~!!
BUT ITS SO EXPENSIVE TT----TT
It's the Fujifilm Instax 210~!!
It's pretty much an old school polaroid type camera.
You know the ones with instant pictures?
I've wanted one for a while now, but I could never find the right type.
They were always digital or something
BUT NOW I HAVE FOUND IT *^O^*
It's probably the only thing on my wish list as of right now.
I'm gonna try to get it by saving up my money~! >O<
UGH. The actual camera is like $60 and then the film is like $15 for only 20 prints...
le sigh~ must save up money! (Q A Q)
Lately, everyone is going on about Nikons and Kodaks and DSLR cameras and such,
but those are way to complicated and fancy for me.
I like old school type things moar~ (o u o)
look how beautiful~!
(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
I'm not going to exercise today because my body feels really sore... 
My joints are cracking EVERYWHERE~!!! D:
Maybe I'll do some exercise before bed...

And then some random cute pictures *^O^*
I would probably sleep like this too
if i had such a fluffy tail *O* 
>O< I WANT A HAPPY COSTUME TOO 
TT------TT so cute~! 
left to right: Miku, Mika, Miki
agree?~ 
TT-----TT CUTENESS OVERLOAD~!!!

O-O /dies from too much cuteness 
*O* SALMON SUSHI~!
Miki......i want...*hint hint

Kitsune shrine maiden~!
Cosplay, maybe?

3 comments:

  1. Oh!~ I kind of want one, but then again what if the picture comes out bad Dx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's just part of the fun~! :3
      lol. i've wanted one for a while now...i think since middle school, but i could never find the right model~

      Delete
  2. No stressing yourself out :U And and and, those pictures
    ; u ;
    socute~

    ReplyDelete