Wednesday, August 1, 2012

♥ ─── haircut ──── ♥

eheh~ new hair. isn't the little doggy so cute?
I attempted playing around with hue and
saturation to make it look more like a fox~
Hai-hai, my yummy mochi sweets~!!
Today, this Mika-chan got a haircut~!! My hair is pretty short now. I got about three inches cut. My head feels so much lighter, and all the gross split ends and weird looking pieces of hair have been cut off! My hair looks a lot healthier and shinier *O* I'm going to take better care of my hair from now on. After all, I can't have it getting all unmanageable before I grow it out to my desired length. I think I'm not going to get it cut until the start of senior year, so pretty much one whole year without any haircuts. I want to grow it out to above my waist. If it was any longer than that, it would look too heavy and dirty because I have A LOT of hair. And I don't want it to be short because I've had short hair for almost my entire life. I would like to have long hair for once. And this is a good opportunity, especially since we'll be going to China senior summer. My hair will probably be at the length I want it to be by then and I will hopefully have lost some weight by then as well. *^O^* I'll be going to China a whole new, pretty person. eheh~! I gotta look my best, of course, just in case I run into a really attractive guy, if y'know what I mean~! /winky face
Anyways, I went to H-mart today with le parents~! And they built a new bakery outside to the left of it. So, my mother and I went. It is so pretty inside~!! Everything looks so clean and sophisticated and modern. *^O^* Mika likes~ We ended up buying a lot of bread....that Mika ate....in the car...on the way home... TT___TT Forgive me for being such a fat-ass. Anyways, I took a lot of pictures inside, that is, until one of the workers came up to me and said I wasn't allowed to take pictures. >.> what a life-ruiner she was. hee-hee~! But sneaky Mika got lots of photos anyways. Although, the inside of the bakery was beautiful and everything looked delicious....my taste-buds said otherwise. I had a strawberry cake because it looked so yummy, but it tasted like the equivalent of chalk. And then my favorite type of baked good is a sesame tapioca ball (o u o) The bakery was selling some so I bought two because I love them so much, but they were not appetizing at all. My favorite bakery in Fort Lee is called Parissienne~ and they make the world's yummiest tapioca balls in my opinion compared to the other four bakeries I've tried. Their tapioca balls are crunchy on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside. SO YUMMY~!! Anyways, this bakery's tapioca balls were tough, hard, and just not pleasing. le sigh~ What a disappointment... But here are some photos that I stealthily took inside the bakery.
~Paris Baguette~








No comments:

Post a Comment