Friday, August 17, 2012

♪ ─── RANT ─── ♪

hai-hai, minna~!! *Oha-lucky~* (as Akira would say in Lucky ☆ Star *^O^*)
hm...i've nothing interesting to say because my days recently have been quite uneventful.
But let's see.................. o-o
Well, I'm learning how to play the May Be by Yiruma on le piano 
(altho, it might take quite some time before I can actually play it well....with both hands....) 
It's probably my favorite song by him,
but Kiss the Rain and River Flows in You are so pretty as well~
I finished all my summer homework~!! LIKE A BAWWWSSSSS~!!!! *O*
eheh~! I'm nearly done organizing all my supplies for the new school year too...
All that's left for me to do is....study = - =;;
bahhhhh~ le sigh~ 
I hope my life will be more interesting when school starts.
Right now, it's a pile of horse dung...
OH~!!!! I HAVE TO RANT ABOUT SOMETHING D:<
I REALLY DISLIKE/HATE W/ A PASSION RUDE PEOPLE~!!!!!
Here is the back story:
So, yesterday I went to H-mart w/ le family, y'know the usual thing.
I got pretty bored helping my parents grocery shop, so I went off by meself to just wander around.
While I was roaming the aisles, I was listening to le iPod and entertaining myself.
When, all of the sudden BAM!!!!! (not really a bam but....you get the idea)
Someone knocked into me. Instead of saying sorry (like me) he gave me a dirty look, scoffed, and kept on walking.
WHAT RUDE PIECE OF SHAT!! (excuse my language but i'm super pissed)
But then I was like "maybe he's a sociopath or something..."
And so, i kept on doing my own thing...
and as i was walking BAMMMM!! AGAIN!! FROM BEHIND THIS TIME!
Some a**hole with a shopping cart decided to try to squeeze through the gap between me and the wall,
when there was plenty of room on the other side!!! He ended up crashing into my backside, like an idiot.
AND IT HURT LIKE A BIIIATTCHH. O-O*
Of course, instead of saying sorry to me, this rude S.O.B. just gave me a stink eye and kept plowing on thru.
= - = le sigh~ What has this world's society come to where people don't even say sorry anymore...
but then again, if sorry was all it took to be forgiven, what would we need police for? pah.
Blame it on society for making me such a pessimistic needy bitch. ; A ; 

 and now here is a picture of baby pandas that will make you go "d'awwwwhhhh~~~~"
and forgive me for using such terrible language :3

Oh~!!! and in reply to Miki's Fairy Tail post (click here for the post she wrote
Q_Q NEVVVAAARRRRR~~~!!! I WILL HAS BOTH~!! ♥

3 comments:

  1. Urghh, rude people te A et
    Just.. no. No. I hate them.
    And you shoulda just been all like "I guess you're too much of an ass to know what a simple 'Sorry' is e n e"
    And it's ok
    Pandas are good with making people happy = u =

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tsk tsk such rude people D: They need to go back home and learn some manners \(=~=)
    Waaah~ Those pandas TT___TT so fluffy I want one! <3
    Huhu~ Mika-chan this can be a worthwhile debate on who is better xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha~ gray and loki.... >O< I CAN'T DECIDE ON EITHER....it just wouldn't be fair to deny my love for both~ :3

      Delete